Monday, March 30, 2015

Versatile Blog Award!!!

versatile blogger.png







Hey guys! So I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Maureen @ Diaries of A Book Lover (THANK YOU, sorry it took so long!!) Here are the rules of nomination:


The Rules:



This is what must happen now:


1. Nominate other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.





I Nominate:
Aime at The Magic of Words
Electic Introspections at Flickering Lights
Maisha at Books Equal Awesomeness
Cambrie Nicole at And So The Book Begins
June at The Journeys of My Beating Heart 
Rachel at A Perfection Called Books 
Michelle at A Thousand Lives Lived
Noelia at A Day In Bookland

My Facts: 

1. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons.... check out this super cool video about Easter that I would love to share by clicking here. )
2. I'm 5 feet and 7 inches and 15 years old. (Sixteen in July, guys!!!)
3.  I absolutely adore eating Nutella on anything. ANYTHING.
4. I play guitar and love to sing, but I have intense stage fright. I also love writing my own songs.
5. When I grow up I want to be one of those special investigators you see on crime shows, even though I get squeamish around blood. Euh.
6. I have written a novel but it isn't published yet!! Got to keep dreaming, I guess.
7. My eyebrows are super thick and when I am confused it looks like I have a unibrow. I call them my pet caterpillars.
8. I really, really, hate hamburgers with a passion. And fast food.
9. I am in love with Tom Cruise. Fun fact: I've liked him for YEARS and just barely found out a little while ago that we have the same birthday. Crazy, right?
10. Chocolate is my bae.



1 comment:

  1. Love your facts. I write songs to but can't sing or play anything! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...