Monday, March 23, 2015

Day One: Introduction Post

Welcome!!
I would like to thank everyone, all ninety five of you, for the support you have given me in the past three years. You guys are most definitely the reason I keep doing this. Reviewing is so much fun when I get so much feedback and comments from you guys. Please comment, comment, comment, and have fun looking around! I hope you will genuinely enjoy the next two weeks and have as great of a time as I am having preparing it. As always, let me know what you think down in the comments. If you have any suggestions for next year, what you love, what you aren’t a huge fan of, etc. Also, you can ask me any of the personal questions that you would like until Saturday. I’ve already gotten so many, and they are all so much fun! Send me an email at enchantedbyabook@outlook.com or just use the contact form to the right. I hope you guys have an amazing two weeks. Please note that this schedule is subject to switch around, but I know that I will have something every day, so that will be SUPER great.
Love you all!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're still here after 3 years! Looking forward to another 3 ;)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-1-books-from-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...