Monday, December 15, 2014

GIF TAG

I’ve been tagged by the lovely Cambrie over at And So the Book Begins to do the GIF tag!!! I want to tag…………….
Wow. Guys. I have NO BLOGGER FRIENDS.
Somebody please come be my friend so I can tag you in these awesome things!! Comment below if you want to be my friend and fangirl hard about random things.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
One of my all time favorites, and I have finally stopped crying near the end. It’s mostly gross internal sobbing and heartbreak now.


Eleanor and Park, by Rainbow Rowell
This has been on my TBR list for quite some time, and I really should get around to reading it. 


Eragon by Christopher Paolini
This book is just awesome. Mostly because it has dragons, and also because it was written by a seventeen year old. 


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
I have stayed away from this because the cover and the name give me the shivers.


The Iron Trial, by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
This book has horrible reviews… so I think I am going to stay away from this one.

smile animated GIF


Just One Day by Gayle Forman
I HAVEN’T EVEN READ IF I STAY OKAY DON’T JUDGE ME 

deal with it animated GIF


Hey, so if you want to be my blogger friend, I totally tag you.
Here are the books:

Divergent by Veronica Roth
These Broken Stars by Amiee Kaufman and Megan Spooner
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Paper Towns by John Green
and
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

4 comments:

  1. TFIOS was sad....Like really sad...My friend pushed me to read Eragon but I never got around to finishing it..maybe I should pick it up again..The Coldest Girl in Coldtown??!! WOW! That's a cool title!
    This tag looks so cool, but I haven't heard of three of the books you mentioned here..Is there like any rules to the tag?? A little confused...
    Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do gifs (even though I love seeing them on other people's posts) so I won't be doing this tag, but I love it all the same ahah <3 I read The Coldest Girl in Codltown because it looked so creepy and I wasn't disappointed so it might not be the book for you, I've also read If I Stay but I was in the minority that didn't like it

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/blog-tour-thunderlight-dragonian-series.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think you should read the Iron Trial. I loved it and thought it was amazing. I haven't really read any reviews but I think you should at least give this book a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think you should read the Iron Trial. I loved it and thought it was amazing. I haven't really read any reviews but I think you should at least give this book a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...