Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The One Cover Release

Now, normally I love action scenes, blowing up cars, girls kicking butt.... that kind of stuff. But the one girly series I really like is the Selection.
So I was wandering around on her blog yesterday, and I SAW THE COVER FOR THE ONE!!!
It was like slow motion.
What...
The.....
Oh my cheese and crackers it's here!! It's finally here!  YIPEE!
So gorgeous. Take a look.

I absolutely love the dress. Does anyone think it's a coincidence that the dresses in the series are red, white, and blue, and her name is America? Because I don't. Oh yeah, and below are the covers for the Selection Stories and The Guard.
Have a wonderful day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog so now I've found yours! I LOVE these covers. Seriously, these have to be the most beautiful covers of a series. I keep thinking they can't top that cover and then they do! I want to display their gorgeous-ness around my house. LOL! Thanks for sharing! I think I'll make that my Waiting On Wednesday post even though I haven't read book 2. ;) Enjoy perusing my blog. There's a tab to search for books using my content ratings or my star ratings. Great stuff. Happy Reading!
    Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...