Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stupid Moment!

I am so stupid sometimes. Monique at Mo Books nominated me for the Liebster Award a long time ago, and I never saw the comment until today, when she reminded me about it. So, here are the answers to her questions. Thanks a million, Monique, and sorry for the delay. :)

1. What are you currently reading?
Currently I'm reading House of Hades by Rick Riordan, The Originals by Cat Patrick, The Runaway King by Jennifer Neilsen, and The Maze Runner by James Dashner. (I kind of read a lot of books at the same time.)
 2. What is your favorite book(s) of all time?

Definitely Divergent by Veronica Roth. I love the unique style of writing that she has, all of her characters, and hands down the plot is AMAZINGLY FANTABULOUS. There are now eight days left until Allegiant is released, and asdfjkl; I cannot handle waiting. 
I have no more words to describe how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this series.
 3. How did you come up with your blogs name?

My favorite song (during that time) was Enchanted by Taylor Swift, so I called it Enchanted By A Book, and it kind of stuck. You should definitely check out the song sometime. I still love it.
 4. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?

1st- Four/Tobias Eaton- Divergent by Veronica Roth
2nd- Prince Maxon- The Selection by Kiera Cass
 3rd- William Herondale- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
 5. Do you have a favorite book quote?

“Peter would probably throw a party if I stopped breathing.'
'Well,' he says, 'I would only go if there was cake.”-Divergent, Veronica Roth.
   

 6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on your blog?

Not currently. I would have some, but I don't have a cute picture thingy to go with it. ;)
 7. If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be?

Hands down Veronica Roth. I love her books so much and would do anything to meet her. It would be an absolute dream come true. I would probably freeze up and not be able to say anything but "You-you're Ver-veroni-Veronica Ro-rot-roth" over and over, and she would keep saying, "Yes, Sarah, yes I am."
 8.  Have any bookish pet peeves?

Oh my gosh, I hate it when my books have a rip in the cover, or are slightly bent, or have a ripped page, or a chocolate stain, or anything else that makes my books imperfect.
 9. What are your favorite genres?

Anything fictional- I've kind of gone with the popular genre right now and I love dystopia. Other than that genre, I love sci-fi, action packed books that remind me of superhero movies.
 10. If you could be a character from any book, travel to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?

That is a really hard question. I don't think I would be able to pick, because there are always conflicts in a story that I wouldn't want to deal with. I'm not really a heroic sort of gal.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...