Monday, October 21, 2013

Comment Wars #1

Comment Wars Monday
Mondays are my least favorite day of the whole week. So, to make them more fun, I've started a new meme called Comment Wars. Answer the question in purple in your comments. Whoever has the best answer or the longest answer gets to choose the question for the Comment Wars next Monday!

As all of you know, I love the Divergent series. And if you look at the countdown in my sidebar, you will see that there is little over FIVE hours left until Allegiant is released!!! I have never been so excited for a book release in my life. So, in honor of Allegiant being released, my fellow Initiates, the Comment War question is:

What are the top ten things you want or don't want to happen in Allegiant? Which characters do you think will not make it to the end of the series?

So what are you waiting for? Get typing in those comments! This contest is over 24 hours from now. Have fun! ( I will post my answers TOMORROW before I go to the store to pick up my copy! YIPEEEEEEEE!)
Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...