Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Love Divergent Day Has Been Moved to October 5th

Due to the fact that NO ONE has sent me things to post for I Love Divergent Day, I have moved it to October 5th.

PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

I Love Divergent Day is all thoughts by you, the Divergent Fans. Here is what you email me at: enchantedbyabook@outlook.com

  • Allegiant Predictions
  • Favorite Divergent or Insurgent Quotes
  • Fanfiction of Allegiant
     What you want to happen in Allegiant
      Your favorite character
      Any Divergent related things

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog :) I do too :) I would love if you checked it out :) oneofakind-kikistok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kiana. :) I love your blog! It is amazingly awesome. Fantabulous, I should say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...